It gives us immense pleasure to invite you to the Raising Learners for India 2040 (RLFI2040) Conclave, jointly presented by the Chennai Sahodaya Schools Complex (CSSC) and Karadi Path Education Company
RAISING LEARNERS FOR INDIA 2040
Dear School Leaders,
It gives us immense pleasure to invite you to the Raising Learners for India 2040 (RLFI2040) Conclave, jointly presented by the Chennai Sahodaya Schools Complex (CSSC) and Karadi Path Education Company, at The Green Park, Chennai. We bring to you now a one-of-its-kind Conclave, #RLFI2040, where you'll watch the vision of India's NEP, not discussed or debated, but brought alive! We welcome you to join a galaxy of experts from diverse fields to experience Vision India 2040 through schooling today. If you're a school principal or part of a school's senior management, and are ready to invest two days to make schooling more relevant, and in the process, ourselves more relevant to our learners, register for the conclave here.
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE.
Get in Touch
The Central Board of Secondary Education launched the Sahodaya Movement mainly to introduce and experiment several nation-wide programmes, projects and activities for educational renewal and improvement. The Board is of the view that the active participation of schools in the true Sahodaya “spirit of living together” is a great source of trust, confidence and strength to CBSE as a National Board. The total number of Sahodayas has swelled to more than 110. Sahodaya Clusters from an important link between CBSE and its affiliated schools and it is a growing necessity today to be a part of it.
The Objectives of the Sahodaya Schools Complex shall be:
1) To act as liaison between CBSE and the member schools in implementation of its Policies, projects.
2) To enable sharing of experience and facilities.
3) To promote inter schools collaboration.
4) To encourage professionalism among teachers and educational innovations among institutions.
5) To promote academic collaboration through teacher exchanges, common science fairs, joint seminars, workshops, exchange of library facilities, production of teaching aids, preparing question banks and conduct of common examinations among member schools.